Launch of the Digital and Green Innovation Action
- Monday, December 4
- Estonian Pavilion B6-75
Through the Digital for Development (D4D) Hub, Estonia, Germany, France, Belgium, and the European Commission are joining forces to amplify green technology innovations in the Global South. The Digital and Green Innovation Action is not just about technology but reshaping the future of the Global South from the ground up by scaling up local innovations.
- Is Digital and Green Innovation Action just another buzz around digitialization or a genuine effort to uplift green transition locally?
- What is the value proposal of the joint action?
- Can we avoid getting trapped into words and focus on building fairer, greener and stronger economies though this action
- Carla Montesi, Director, Green Deal & Digital Agenda, DG INTPA, European Commission
- Dr. Heike Henn is Director for Climate, Energy and Environment as well as Commissioner for climate policy and climate financing at the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ)
- Sophie B. Jacques, Expert Energy & Climate, Enabel
- Jérémie Pellet, Director-General, Expertise France
- Katrin Winter, Regional Head for Africa, ESTDEV – Estonian Centre for International Development
#COP28UAE #EstoniaAtCOP28 #WeSeeOpportunities #Digital4Green