Kadri Maasik, ESTDEV-i tegevdirektor esineb kõnega rahvusvahelisel foorumil Global Economic Impact Forum on Ukraine
Paneeldiskussioon: Understanding the New Global Economic Reality
Since March 2022, the entire global economy is feeling the effects of slower growth and faster inflation.The war in Ukraine is causing commodity prices to soar, causing logistics and supply chain disruptions, creating high unemployment levels, tightening the financial market and reducing investor confidence.
- Current situation on the ground, both in Ukraine, in the Speakers countries: blockages, shortages,over-supply, human-resources, infrastructure etc.
- How the local communities are handling the situation and what do you envisage for the future?
- Affect of the war on local and global supply chains now and what do you think will happen in the
- Hon. Ervin Ibrahimović MA, Vice President of the Government of Montenegro and the Minister of Capital Investments
- Hon. Dmytro Natalukha, Chairman of the Economic Affairs Parliamentary Committee, Member of Parliament of Ukraine
- Mr. Davor Bosnjak, Head of Cabinet, Ministry of Civil Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Ms. Kadri Maasik, Executive Director, Estonian Center for International Development
- Hon. James Kakooza, Minister, Ministry of Health, Uganda. Member of the Pan African American Parliament
The Global Economic Impact Forum will bring together high-level political, public sector, and business leaders from Fortune 500 companies from across the globe to look at rebuilding Ukraine, discuss investment and trade opportunities, and address the challenges to regional and global supply chains, and work to ensure economic continuity for Ukraine, Moldova and their trade partners.
This invitation-only event will afford participants rare and direct insights into the perspectives and approaches of public and private sector leaders, from Ukraine, Moldova, Europe, and the world as the international community rushes to reshape the global economy, along with the infrastructure and cooperative international policies and agreements that support it.