Launch of the Digital and Green Innovation Action
- Friday 8 December
- 14:00 -15:30
- Estonian Pavilion B6-75
This fireside chat will envision a sustainable future where the youth are at the forefront. It will explore investors’ readiness to fund innovations empowering the youth, and the potential of development cooperation in the process. It highlights practices that have successfully given the youth a platform to influence and shape the future of green and digital innovation.
- Is the younger generation still perceived as a high-risk group when it comes to investment?
- What are the latest innovative investment models that are driving the green transition?
- Beyond just financial returns, what moral and ethical responsibilities do investors bear when it comes to youth empowerment and facilitating a green shift?
Hosted by Anna Celine Kraus, Climate Youth Delegate of Estonia
- Kersti Kaljulaid, President of Estonia, 2016-2021
- Andrus Treier, CEO, Environmental Investment Centre of Estonia
- Kristjan Raude, business angel and CEO, 1MTN
- Joseph Murabula, CEO, Kenya Climate Innovation Center
- Atushe Mutafela Mubonenwa, Junior Business Developer at HDF Energy Namibia Ltd (tbc)
- Katrin Winter, Regional Head for Africa, ESTDEV
#COP28UAE #EstoniaAtCOP28 #WeSeeOpportunities #Digital4Green